Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Every time I go to my bank logon, Chrome fills in BOTH the

Customer Question

Every time I go to my bank logon, Chrome fills in BOTH the user name and the password, even though I have NOT checked "Remember Me." I have changed the user name and password ***** what appears is wrong, but I'd like to get rid of the old user name and password, even though they don't work.I have tried removing the old user name and password, closing Chrome, going to the bank URL again, and abacadabara, the old user name and password ***** in the windows again! How can I get rid of them? Thank you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jerry Hannell replied 1 year ago.

Hello sir/madam, I would like to help you, please let me know when you are ready.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Forget the question.I found the answer myself, but thank you.

you are welcome

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Account # ***** and Order ID# ***** . Asked a question, was charged $5. OK. Did not get an answer, and in fact found the answer myself before I got one from you, but you charged me $22, anyway. I definitely owe you the $5; I asked a question. But I don't believe I owe you the other $22. Respectfully ***** ***** refund.