Russell H., Computer Systems Expert
Experience:  13+ years experience
13568747

I'm trying to renew my subscription with norton internet

Customer Question

I'm trying to renew my subscription with norton internet security. I have tried there live chat but for some reason I cannot complete my order. Can I get a tech to respond to my house & assist me.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I can provide advice about Norton Internet Security, and its reinstallation or renewal.

Renewing a subscription with Norton or Symantec with regard to their software, is best done through that same software.

Check your subscription status using the software (you must be online at the time, and have internet access.)

Then if prompted that your subscription status is 'expired' or similarly, go to the link to Renew.

At what point in that simple chain of procedure, does the procedure break down? I will help you through it.