Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

I have a class assignment that requires me to download a

Customer Question

I have a class assignment that requires me to download a video to youtube. I cannot get into my youtube account and need to get this assignment downloaded tonight. I have got my user name but I cannot remember my password ***** the links the you tube sent me won't open. I tried answering the questions, but I have only used youtube for one other course a few months ago and I could not remember the month. Can I set up a new account or what should I do.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please try the following fix:

Solution #1:

- Please click on the website below in order to create a new Google Account (which is for Youtube also):

https://accounts.google.com/SignUpWithoutGmail?service=youtube

, there, click on the option I would like a new Gmail address and continue filling out the form and check.

Solution #2:

- If you'd like to recover the old google / youtube account, then please copy and paste here the link they sent you, so I can check.

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.