Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

When did i install windows 10?

Customer Question

when did i install windows 10?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

let me know if you are facing any problem with windows 10 basically windows 10 comes wth automatic wndows updates and if you agree to upgrade from windows 7 or 8 then only it will upgrade to windows 10. Let me know if you do not like i can walk you through to roll back to your original windows.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i do no like windows 10 i would like to go back to where i was . before.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
also, i do not want an ongoing membership. i will pay the 36.00 for this one session only. if this isnt possible then i would cancel right now. thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please cancel my membership immediately.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

you do not have to continue with membership if you dont wish to however if you have any billing related question feel free to contact customer care they are kind enough to help you out.

I will only be able to assist you with your technical issue which you have posted, i hope you understand.

I will give the steps now to roll back to your old windows version from windows 10.

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

To roll back your Windows 10, go to your PC Settings, by typing Settings in the taskbar search bar, next to the Windows icon, and clicking on Settings. It will open the PC Settings. Select ‘Update and Security’.

The Update and Security option opens. Here you will see options like Windows Update, Activation, Backup, Recovery and Windows Defender. Click on ‘Recovery‘.

This will open the Recovery settings window for your PC. You will see 3 options:

1. Reset this PC: Remove everything and reinstall Windows. This will take your PC to its original factory settings.
  2. Go back to your previous version of Windows: This will just bring your previous Windows back on your PC without affecting your documents and files. Note that you have to carry out the rollback operation, within 30 days of upgrading to Windows 10
  3. Advanced Startup: Here you can change your PC settings using a Windows image or a USB/DVD.

Click on ‘Go back to previous version of Windows’. In this case you see Go back to Windows 8.1.

Microsoft will then ask for your feedback and the reason to uninstall Windows 10.

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, effort and the Information you got, then provide a rating by clicking on the smiley below and if you have any question please ask. Please do not use a negative rating as i have provided you professional and truthful information.