My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
Try a system restore on your Laptop>
Here’s how to do a system restore on your laptop:
Step 1:On the Auto repair or Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot > Advanced options.
Select System Restore and follow the on-screen instructions.
- If Windows starts. Install the latest Windows updates to help prevent future problems.
- If Windows doesn’t start. Go to Solution 5.
Solution 5: Reset your laptop
A reset does the following:
- Reinstalls Windows and the apps that came installed on your laptop
- Removes all your personal settings
- Removes all apps that you installed
- Provides the following options for keeping or removing your personal files or restoring factory settings:
- Keep my files: Removes apps and settings but keeps your personal files.
- Remove everything: Removes all your personal files, apps, and settings.
- Restore factory settings: Removes your personal files, apps, and settings and reinstalls the version of Windows that came installed on your laptop. This option will appear only if you upgraded your laptop from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10.
The first time you do a reset, we recommend that you choose Keep my files. If you’re still having problems, reset your laptop again and choose Remove everything. If that option doesn’t help, reset again and choose Restore factory settings, if the option is available.
- If you updated your laptop from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, a reset will reinstall Windows 10, unless you choose to restore factory settings.
- Make sure that you have access to the product keys and installation files for any desktop apps (for example, Microsoft Office) that you plan to reinstall after the reset. This includes desktop apps you installed from websites or USB drives.
Here’s how to reset your laptop:
Step 1:On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot.
Step 2:Select Reset this PC and follow the on-screen instructions.
- If Windows starts. Install the latest Windows updates to help prevent future problems
- If Windows doesn’t start. If the Automatic Repair screen appears again, your laptop needs service.