Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Networks & Security Engineer
76221641

Life of me I can't remember my password. All of my passwords

Customer Question

For the life of me I can't remember my password. All of my passwords are in there of course and I'm lost without those. Can you help me get this back?
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The product I am using is PasswordPlus.
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue. Is it email account? What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
PasswordPlus is an app on my phone,I use Google Chrome for my email.
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

unfortunately there is no way to recover your password ***** you forgot it, but you can try to uninstall and reinstall the application and create a new one, for more informlation please visit this web page : http://support.dataviz.com/support_index_pp.html#4

if you forgot your gmail password ***** follow the step by step instructions at the link below to reset it : https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery/

let me know if you need further help

thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. One more question. I install a new account without deleting the other one right?
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

yes just uinstall the application, restart your phone then redownload and install the application then create a global password ***** your other applications

thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the faces below, positive ratings are appreciated. if you still need help, please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help you

Note: Please do not rate an answer as poor or bad service if you are not satisfied

regards,

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

has everything worked out, do you still need help please?

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the faces below, positive ratings are appreciated.
if you still need help, please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help you

Note: Only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. If my answer did not work or if you are not satisfied for any reason Please do not rate my answer as poor or bad service but please reply back to me or let me open your question to another expert.

best regards,