Dan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  25 Years working with computer troubleshooting and networking. Comp TIA A-Plus Certified.
1567601

Wait question almost like 6 hours, can any body help? about

Customer Question

hello wait for response for my question almost like 6 hours, can any body help? about the internet and browers
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for your question, I look forward to assisting you today. My apologies but I have not read your original question. Can you repeat it for me please and I will try to assist you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok, i just almost find another company to assit me. i just remove the pop up blocker from firefox,. a lot of website i want to go in and telling me server not found, the i.e has the same thing too. i not sure how to fix my firewall, or proxy. a lot of wbesite not working, always say connection problem, i am using vpn, becasue i am in china.and internet really really slow. i undertand vpn will bring it slow but not slow like that . plese us e remot viewer i cannot do phone,i am in china
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Do you manage your own router?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have tplink wirless, noting do with the router, is the website probelm
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

I was under the impression China had some internet limitations. Could that possibly be the problem?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i cannot do live call, i am in china
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
only remote please
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

I understand. My question is, do you think your internet service is blocking some of the web sites you are trying to access on purpose?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i dont know, so that is why i ask for help, i dont know how to do that, i just go to tools and unblock pop up not sure do it right or no. I am not a I.T person
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i am really not happy with firefox
i nver use them
i like chrome, but see like flash player is not working well in chrome
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

It may just be that a different DNS server assigned to your computer could make the difference. Do you think you can make that change?

Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

I can send you a link to download a program that will scan and give you the best DNS server in your area if you would like to try it?

Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Check out DNS jumper and download the software. It may solve your problem. Let me know if you need assistance changing the DNS IP address.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
CAN U DO THT PLEASE DONT SEND ME ANYTHING TO DOWNLOAD, OTHERWISE AGAIN NOT SURE WHAT IS GOING ON, CAN U DO THE REMOTE VIEWER
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello are you helping?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello?
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

I will try to remote in at around 8:00AM your time. Let me know if there is a better time for you.