Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I want to edit Family Safety features user. I go to control

Customer Question

I want to edit Family Safety features for a user. I go to control panel, User account, parental controls. I pick the user I want to edit. A dialog box asks for a Family Safety email and password. I enter the info. It says I have the wrong password. I reset the password. It still tells me its the wrong password. On the family safety site, the email and password ***** What do I do? Also, I want to add a new user and get him on Family Safety. It asks for an email. The user has no email. None of my other users have emails. What can I do about this?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'd rather not.

Remote support is safe and will allow me to see why it is not letting you in. If i don't see it; it will be too difficult to fix it. In that case; i can opt out and open the question to other experts who may be able to do it with out remote. Let me know.