Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have just purchased Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 and have

Customer Question

I have just purchased Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 and have spent the day placing captions on 173 images. Very nice. When I tried to do a dry run of the presentation, I could not open any of the pictures. I received a message for the first time that there was a configuration error and that I should uninstall the software and reinstall it. No mention of how I'm to view the pictures. My question is, how am I to present the material tomorow? It's getting rather late. I am only interested in how I'm to view the images. I did not get any warnings from Elements that there was a problem. Thank you.
Bob Peirce, Tallahassee, Florida
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dr. Bell replied 1 year ago.

Good evening.

Expert:  Dr. Bell replied 1 year ago.

What are you using for the presentation? Are these images being used in Microsoft Powerpoint?

Expert:  Dr. Bell replied 1 year ago.

Or are you using the SlideShow feature in Photoshop for the presentation?

Expert:  Dr. Bell replied 1 year ago.

Also, did you save the pictures as you placed captions on them or did you encounter the error before trying to save the pictures? Photoshop saves pictures in a different format by default when you save them from within the program. This format may be incompatible with other presentation programs, this is why I asked the previous questions. I see you are currently unavailable. I will check back soon for a response - Thanks! Dr Bell.