Gary Jensen
Gary Jensen,
Experience:  Functional Systems Administrator at Hill Air Force Base, OO-ALC/309SMXG
13452844

I am not comfortable about doing this. But since this is the

Customer Question

Hello!
I am not comfortable about doing this. But since this is the only way to get help from a Tech Support Representative I guess this is way I have to go. Is there someone who can help me regarding yahoo and my password. There's no number to call?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Gary Jensen replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I need to make sure you have tried resetting your Yahoo password ***** their automatic "password *****" or "forgot password" link at the login screen.

If you have tried this, what was the result? Yahoo makes it difficult (at least in my opinion) to be able to talk to an actual human being. I will do the best I can to help, but please understand: we aren't Yahoo, so we are limited in the scope of help we can provide. I can certainly give you some options to try and directions on how to proceed.

Please let me know what your experience was with trying the automatic password ***** screen.

Thanks,

Gary

Hi, this is Gary from JustAnswer: just checking in to see how you are doing with this question. If you need more help, please let me know.

Thank you