Pete, Computer Engineer
Experience:  CISCO certified, Microsoft proficient, computing expert.
30970729

My computer is requiring me password encryption drive. I am

Customer Question

My computer is requiring me for the password ***** HP encryption drive. I am putting the correct password ***** and its not recognizing it I use the spare key and its not recognizing my answers I get an error TPM authentication failed
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please. I'm need to access my computer. I'm exhausted just got back from training and I need to get caught up on a weeks worth of work. Been trying to figure this out for 3 hours! My boss will flip if I don't get answers out as promised. I'm paying out of my pocket not company's to avoid being reprimanded. PLEASE HELP
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm going to keep trying to find help and if someone else helps me and this site doesn't I am reversing the charges and paying the other person. I'm desperate and thats the only reason I'm paying out of pocket.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

First, ensure you are using the correct passcode - if there are numbers in it, ensure that the NUM LOCK is turned on, and also check the status of the CAPS LOCK button.

If the drive was locked using Bitlocker, and your passcode still won't work, then you can recover it at:

https://onedrive.live.com/recoverykey