Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I have a Toshiba Satelite C55-B5100 and I have installed a

Customer Question

I have a Toshiba Satelite C55-B5100 and I have installed a HP Photosmart 5200 Series printer; however when I try to print a document either saved or from the internet I can not. I am used to right clicking and the drop down window gives you the print option but when I right click I do not get a drop down window at all.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please right click on the Start button and select Control Panel. In Control Panel, select View Devices and Printers, listed under Hardware and Sound.

Make sure that your printer is listed over there.

Right click on the printer name and select Set as Default. Then, try printing again.

If the issue persists, please let me know, so that I can assist you further.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N