Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I've spent countless hours the past month trying to figure

Customer Question

I've spent countless hours the past month trying to figure out why I no longer can purchase Gems through my POGO account. One of your customer service types discovered that I was blocked. No reason was given plus I was never notified of any blocks. A real screwy way to operate a business. I was told a little over a week ago that four days would be needed to remove the block. Sadly, the block remains. I would appreciate it if the block was removed. If you're unable to do so please cancel my account.
Thanks,
** ****** (eds1703)
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

First, to be clear we are not pogo corporate. But I am very familiar with the company, and the problem you are having.

Pogo has probably blocked your credit card, or rather. The company who pogo uses to process payments has blocked your credit card.

An easy way around this, is to buy an EA cash card at walmart, target, and some convenience stores and then apply the card to your EA / Pogo account.

If you would prefer to purchase an EA cash card online, you can purchase one here. http://giftcardsy.com/ea-cash-card.html

Once you have purchased the card and you have received the activation code on screen or by email. Then go to this page next to add it to your pogo account.

http://www.ea.com/1/game-cards\

Youll want to click redeem on Pogo, and it should sign you into your Pogo account and then let you add the card. You can then use the cash balance to purchase gem packs.

If you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.