Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am seeking 12" Brass stackable communion bread plates and

Customer Question

I am seeking 12" Brass stackable communion bread plates and I found one but it didn't give me any infor as to how to purchase it. It has to be a 12" and stackable and thatis whatis was but I had no idea how to purchaseit nor did they give me a phonenumberto call. I have found what I wanted and wrote to ask this and submitted it but it comes back that the submission didn't go through and to resubmit a little later. I've done so now about 12 times and yet get NO answers. I need this item but can't seem to get it purchased. Please HELP. Thank you.
Virginia
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

let me know the website url you have the order not processed. I can help you in purchasing it online.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't know what you mean by the website url??????/
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am waiting for the phone call. A few minutes have already passed. Thanks. VH
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Since I requested a phone call and she is my tech support specialist, why isn't she able to pick up the phone and call me?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am also not getting any response to my problem. If she is available for theonlineconversation, why isn't answers coming through to me. I hate to be impatient but this has take so much of my time and I really need to get this item ordered I just need a phone number to call to place the order buy I don't know where to.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Michelle are you there???
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

i apologize for the delay but i had an internet connection issue on my end..just one moment here please

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've been waiting here for more than 45 minutes to get help, and yet I am still waiting No online help, no phone call, just waiting I thought and believed when I was told that I could and would receive help for my problem and then you put me through whatever it was about my credit card, which by the way was the right nunbers and you decided they weren't the same one that I had used before (which by the way you are suppose to destroy once the transaction has been concluded) so I had to go throughthat hassle too. I'm really getti
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
getting rather tired. Are you going to help me or not?
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

sir i have requested you for the website url means the website web address let me know that so that i can assist you further.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't know the website web address because it wasn't given. I just asked google for the 12" brass stackable communion brea plates and when it produced, it came up with several things and the pictures then came up for the 12" and it was the very first picture of that line along with a lot more pictures, but the 12" ones that I want was the first picture with the plate and the lid.That is what I am trying to find out about, where it comes from a phone number, there was no way to order on line, and no order house named. It did say to contact www.polyvore.com but when I did that it came out with all fashions and nothing on communion ware.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

can i remote access on your screen and you can show me the one which you prefer to purchase then i can help you process the order.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you may to do that and I hopefully will be able to pull up that picture again. I am not a computer whiz and I have to try a lot of things before I get it right and therefore it might take a bit of time to pull up that picture again.I'm more than willing to try.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Dont worry sir i will be with you till you dont get to see the one you liked and want to buy.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
O.K. just let me know when I can begin to pull up the picture. I have to go through google or the web. Not sure which but tried both.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Join Your Remote Desktop Session

How Remote Desktop Works

1. Agree to the Remote Desktop Legal Disclaimer below.
  2. The Remote Desktop client file will automatically download to your computer.
  3. Open the Remote Desktop client file on your computer and you will be connected to a session with your Expert.
  4. After agreeing to the Remote Desktop Legal Disclaimer, you can always download the client again if need be.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

click on the link and follow the steps.

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Remote session from my side is ready i am waiting for you to connect and run Elsinore.