Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My pc has started moving very slow and crashing when I play

Customer Question

My pc has started moving very slow and crashing when I play Pogo scrabble online. This never used to happen. Also I have been informed that I have the latest Adobe & Flash Player downloads.
Norton says there's no virus in my pc What do i need to do to stop this from happening?
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I find your business methods and your various charges confusing. Just forget it! Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't need an attorney or business tutor.
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer and for the lengthy wait, I've only just ran into your question and I'd like to help.

When did the problem start?

Do you get any errors or does it just go slow all of the sudden?

Please reply using the box below.

Regards,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry Martin, but I already denied to accept your company's offer. It appeared to me that they bumped up he bill $10..for what? I have no idea...but I certainly don't appreciate that, and too, I don't need a "business expert" i just wanted my PC faster and to stop crashing.
As I said previously, I don't appreciate when a company inflates a charge for unexplained reasons. And if your people won't refund the $5 deposit..I'll see to it that my CC company will decline payment. Your choice!
Donny Rothbardt
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
btw...that also goes for any other claim you folks might ask to be paid. Would that be the $31? Sorry!
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Not sure what you are talking about but if you'd like to talk to someone about billing related questions here's the phone number: 1(###) ###-####br />
Have a lovely night!