Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Why is explorer 11 64 bit not able to down load. statement:

Customer Question

Why is explorer 11 64 bit not able to down load. statement: not for my computer???
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

Sir/Ma'am the statement you mentioned means the one you trying to download is for 64 bit windows and not for 32 bit windows.

Do you know which is the current version of Internet explorer running on your PC and do you have another web browsers installed in the PC like Firefox or Chrome?

Sincerely,

Note: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. You will also get an email notification in your email each time I reply. To reply back to me use the reply box below.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Sir/Ma'am checking to see whether you still need my help if so please let me know by answering the above questions so that I can help you better.

Sincerely,