Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Ook here i go i want to things simple i have had quite a

Customer Question

ook here i go i want to things simple i have had quite a free email adresses but the bigest pain is passwords..i want to have one password ***** everything.if that is possible.i have heard an app but not sure if thats a good idea or not.can you please help,i feel like im going nuts i just cant remberm.i right them but then i forget were i put it.
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help you

Sir/Ma’am there are some password ***** applications available,have you checked any applications yet ?

There are 2 other options

1.Use Mozilla Firefox browser and store all password ***** it and there is a option for master password ***** when you open a email login page it ask for the master password ***** you enter that it will show the email address and password ***** the login details.

2.Use a email client like Windows live mail,Outlook and add all email accounts in it then whenever you open this email client to check and send email you can open it without entering username and password.

Let me know which one you prefer and i will explain it.

Sincerely,

Note: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. You will also get an email notification in your email each time I reply. To reply back to me use the reply box below.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Sir/Ma'am did you see my above reply if so let me know which one you prefer so that i can explain and help you install & run it.

Sincerely,

Note: - To reply back to me use the reply box below.