Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

H P Presarious window 98 I like it and it is 17 years old.

Customer Question

H P Presarious window 98 I like it and it is 17 years old . The only problem is my browser, some websites are not able to get. Could a separate browser help? I know it is slow but so am I at 90 years old I do not want to rush things. ***** *****on -***@******.*** Thank you of any help
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.

Windows 98 is a fine operating system, the only problem with it is it's no longer supported by almost everything on the Internet nowadays. One of the best browsers you would benefit from is Firefox.

Here's a download link to the last version you can use on Windows 98:

http://www.oldapps.com/firefox.php?old_firefox=26?download

Other than that, you could give Linux a shot, it's a free operating system that's downloadable for free on the Internet. I can give you more info on that if you're interested!

Please reply using the box below.

Regards,