Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

Does micro-soft have reps call to clean your computer?

Customer Question

does micro-soft have reps call to clean your computer?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.

No. They do not call; and there are no such reps who'd call to notify that your computer is hacked or is being used by someone. Those calls are part of a IT Tech Support Scam. Please let them know that you're aware of the scam and you don't need them. Also; make sure that any money if paid to them be taken back via bank. You can initiate a charge back with them by calling your bank and letting them know that you've been scammed. Let me know if you have any further questions; if not then please take a second to rate my service by clicking the star icon on the top right. Thanks