Gary Jensen
Gary Jensen,
Experience:  Functional Systems Administrator at Hill Air Force Base, OO-ALC/309SMXG
13452844

Why would my key board shut down completely and am unable to

Customer Question

Why would my key board shut down completely and am unable to turn it on?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Gary Jensen replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Is this a Windows computer?

Sometimes, after changing batteries, you have to re-synch the keyboard with the keyboard USB receiver: You should be able to find a small button on the bottom of the keyboard as well as a button on the USB receiver. Press the button on the USB receiver then, within 10 seconds or so, press the button on the keyboard (you may need a pen or pencil or paperclip in order to press the button depending on its size). Try this and see if it solves your problem. If not, let me know and we will continue troubleshooting.

If my solution solves you problem, please let me know and don't forget to rate my service. I always strive to provide excellent service. If you feel you have received less than that, please inform me so that I can fix whatever the issue is.

Thanks,

Gary

Hi, this is Gary from JustAnswer: Just checking in. Did my instructions help you? Is the keyboard working now? Please let me know if you need more help. I am happy to continue.

Thank you