Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Experience:  Over 10 years of professional experience.
30759776

How do I reset my password on a asus windows 7 home premium

Customer Question

How do I reset my password ***** a asus windows 7 home premium lap top that is connected to a phone line
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
I am the person that will be helping you today.
I have followed the procedure below to recover the Windows password ***** few hundred times with no problems. The process is quite simple: You create the cd on a working computer, put the cd in the problem computer, and follow the rest of the instructions below.
Please, follow the instructions below to reset your computer's password:
- Click the following link and save the file: http://ophcrack.sourceforge.net/download.php?type=livecd
- Burn that ISO file to a CD. You can use the application found here if you do not have a CD burner: http://cdburnerxp.se/en/home
- Place the CD in the problem computer, turn it off, turn it on, press the shortcut key responsible for the boot menu ( F12, ESC, F10 ), choose the CD-ROM, and boot.
- Choose Automatic and press Enter
- Sit back and allow the program to locate the passwords for you. It may take up to 10 minutes.
Reboot normally.
I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)
Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.
Thank you again,
- Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I AM IN AUSTRALIA , ABOUT 12 OCLOCK MIDNIGHT LAST NIGHT I ASKED FOR ASSISTANCE TO FIND MY
PASSWORD ***** ,SO I COULD GET MY INTERNET TO WORK.
IT SAID IT WOULD COST ME $ 5.00 WHICH I DONT MIND HOWEVER AT THE SAME TIME ANOTHER $ 61.00
WAS TAKEN OUT FOR A MEMBERSHIP
I AM REQUESTING THE $ 61.00 MEMBERSHIP BACK AS I DONT WISH TO BECOME A MEMBER BECAUSE
THE INFORMATION YOU SUPPLIED DID NOT WORK AT ALL AND I HAD TO GET A TECHNICIAN IN TODAY
TO ***** . I DONT MIND THE $ 5.00 BUT YOU DID NOT SOLVE THE PROBLEM AND I WOULD WANT TO IMMEDIATELY CANCEL ANY MEMBERSHIP AND HAVE THE $ 61.00 RETURNED.
THIS IS NOT ANY FRAUD ON MY PART , JUST THAT THE INFORMATION YOU SUPPLIED DID NOT WORK AT ALL
I DONT MIND THE $5.00 BUT I DONT WISH TO BECOME A MEMBER OF JUST ANSWER ON THE BASIS THE
INFORMATION SUPPLIED DID NOT FIX THE JOB
THE A/C NO WAS 90329594 AND THE I.D WAS 15731716-190
THANK YOU
VERNON BROCKMAN ***@******.***

Thank you for the update. I will send in the refund request.