Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Consultant within every computer and networking category. Troubleshoot and maintain various operating systems. Sales Engineering.
63493917

I have used Word Perfect and Quatro Pro number of years now,

Customer Question

I have used Word Perfect and Quatro Pro for a number of years now, and have been delighted with both. I updated the previous ones with 2014 WP Home & Student OFFICE X7. Unfortunately, I lost one of my Quatro Pro spreadsheets and although I tried to recreate it by typing in the information on each line and column, my print-out does not show either the lines or columns. How can I remedy this problem? The serial number is ***** - 499XFWF-SELOK47-W5LUGMW.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer.

Just to clarify, you re-created a spreadsheet, that had visible rows, and columns when printed?

Is there anything else I missed?

I would like you to have a look at this posting at CompuSavvy, as it explains in detail ways in which the lines will not print, and the different ways you could solve this.

If you were able to follow this, and fix....please come back to rate.

https://compusavvy.wordpress.com/2011/01/15/wordperfect-tables-part-iv-gridlines-and-guidelines-and-borders-oh-my/

Were you able to view the link I sent?

Did you have any questions?

Did I answer your question, to your satisfaction?