Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I HAVE PURCHASED THE FOLLOWING ITEMS FROM iNCREDIMAIL AND

Customer Question

i HAVE PURCHASED THE FOLLOWING ITEMS FROM iNCREDIMAIL AND WHEN i PUT IN THE NUMBERS CORRECTLY IT ASKS ME TO DO IT AGAIN - i RECEIVED AN EMAIL FRO YOU ON 10-13-15 THAT i SHOULD ACTIVATE THE FOLLOWING - IM-SUPERPAK - IM-GOLD - IM-MPC - IM-BACKUP - IM-PLUS - SO FAR I AM UNABLE TO ACTIVATE ANY OF THESE?
HELP - ROSA LEE LITZENBERGER (*****@******.***)
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing just answer.

I think that you have given some good information....thank you....but I am still not able to determine the exact cause that you are not able to activate.

You stated that the computer was worked on, and the technician removed all of the Incredimail accounts.

Removing accounts from the computer shouldn't effect the actual accounts on IM's server. However....if the technician was able to ALSO remove the accounts from Incredimail servers....then...there is NO WAY to get them back.

To be completely sure.....I think the best way to solve this is with a remote session. SO I an look at yur computer, and while you watch, restore the accounts, and activate the applications.

Would you like to do the remote session?