Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Having trouble logging onto Skype. Longtime customer. When I

Customer Question

Having trouble logging onto Skype. Longtime customer. When I put in user name and password ***** flipped me to web site to download Skype, so I downloaded. When it asked for user name and password, again it flipped me to web site. Repeated this so many times, changed user name and password, tried entering through Facebook, etc. to no avail. Can you help?
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello John--are you there?
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

Sir/Ma'am are you trying to open the inbuilt Skype in windows 10 or the desktop version of Skype?

Other than it showing you to sign in page does it show any error message?

Sincerely,

Note: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. You will also get an email notification in your email each time I reply. To reply back to me use the reply box below

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Other than it showing you repeatedly the sign in page does it show any error message like incorrect login id or password?

Are you using a Skype id or Microsoft live id to login to Skype?

Do you still have access to the email account that you used for opening this Skype account?

Sincerely,

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Sir/Ma'am checking to see whether you still need my help with the Skype issue if so please let me know by answering the above questions so that I can help you better.

Sincerely,