Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  25 Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, CNE, Greenbelt
23511658

On Windows 7, I had 2 sources -line pictures. Now on Windows

Customer Question

On Windows 7, I had 2 sources for on-line pictures. Now on Windows 10 I only have 1. How do I get the other one back?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. What exactly do you mean by sources? May i connect with you to check and fix the issue directly? Thanks

Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello and Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I can help with your question.

Upgrading to Windows 10 doesn't uninstall any programs without you knowing, so the other program that you are looking for is still installed on your computer, which is just a matter of finding it through the MAGNIFYING GLASS icon right next to the START menu.

Just type the name of the program that you are looking for, or any name that could trigger the proper results....and when you find it, make sure to PIN IT to the START MENU for easier access by right-clicking it with the mouse key in order to prompt that option.

Please let me know if there is anything else I could help you with.

Thank you.