Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I cannot type my password correctly

Customer Question

I cannot type my password *****
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can you please give more details of your problem ? Do you know your password ? Is it a password ***** Email account ? If not for what service ?

Regards
Jins

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just want the password ***** have had for years at no cost
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.

This is justanswer.com which offers expert support in different fields for a reasonable fee. If you want help from us to resolve your problem, please give the details of your problem.

Do you know your password ? Is it a password ***** Email account ? If not for what service ?

Regards
Jins