Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

When i try to send an email when I am not at home I always

Customer Question

when i try to send an email when I am not at home I always get the following message...
"unable to send email. A copy has been placed in your out box. The sender address was rejected by the server".
I checked with both Verizon and Bright House. They said to contact road runner to check security settings.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
cfl.rr.com
Outlook
Thank you for the update.
May I start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?
When the remote begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.