Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Networks & Security Engineer
76221641

My Lenovo C3/C4/C5 Series PC w/Windows 8 is stuck in

Customer Question

Good morning. My Lenovo C3/C4/C5 Series PC w/Windows 8 is stuck in "Diagnosing your PC" loop. How can I fix this?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, Press and hold the F8 (or shift + F8) key as your computer restarts. You need to press F8 before the Windows logo appears. If the Windows logo appears, you'll need to try again. from the advanced startup mode, Go to troubleshooting, advanced, and then do a system restore. For the date, Pick a day one day prior to these issues occuring And then restore.

If restore Repair fails to repair your computer , restart your computer > F8 and select "Advanced options" and then "Troubleshoot" and try these steps:

1-Select "Advanced options" and then select "Command Prompt".

2-If prompted, enter in the password ***** the user name.

3-.At the Command Prompt, type the following commands and hit enter.

bootrec /fixMBR
bootrec /Fixboot
bootrec /rebuildBCD

Restart the computer and check the issue.

If the problem persists :

a) Insert the installation DVD and boot Windows 8 from it.
b) In the ‘Windows setup’ page select the language to install’, ‘Time and currency format’ and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on ‘next’.
c) Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select ‘Troubleshoot’.
d) Click on ‘Advanced options’ and select ‘Automatic Repair’ and select the operating system.

Hope this help, if you still need help please reply back to me and i will glaldy continue to help

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the faces below, positive ratings are appreciated. if you still need help, please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help you

Note: Please do not rate an answer as poor or bad service if you are not satisfied

regards,