Russell H., Computer Systems Expert
Experience:  13+ years experience
13568747

How doidelete pages from book I've made where i can order

Customer Question

how doidelete pages from book I've made where i can order book i accidentally added pages
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

How did you add pages?

Did you add them at the end, at the beginning, in the middle of the book ... or, perhaps, just as a 'total page count' that was increased by accident?

Also, what editor are you working in, on your iMac? is it an online service like Amazon Kindle Self Publishing? or is it local to your iMac?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'M making a book on pages I've got to many pagesI need to delete some I cannt find a way to delete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
its a apple book about a trip please I want to order book but I need to delete after page 63 theirs trying for 92 pages and they put pictures in those spaces
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

I regret that I cannot offer Live Phone Call service at this time.

Please tell me: an 'Apple book' is prepared with what software, or program, on your computer ?

If you have saved the book to disk already, I might go to 'total number of pages' as a setting, while your book is loaded, and reduce that from 92 to 64, and see what the result looks like, and glance through pages to make sure none (or any vital importance) are now missing, then save that (if it looks OK) to a different file name, in case some vital difference with the original was introduced that might turn up later.

(Admittedly I don't know where the 'total number of pages' setting would be, since I don't yet know what software you are preparing or editing or creating the book in.)