CompDoc
CompDoc, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  I have been in the computer industry for over 20 years. From a PC technician, to network administrator, and a Director.
39833143

I cannot access my yahoo account and need to reset my

Customer Question

I cannot access my yahoo account and need to reset my password ***** u help me?
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Don’t forget to back up

Before you think about wiping your Galaxy S5, make sure you have backed up all of your precious files. You can back up basic data in Settings > Backup & reset. For the rest of your files you can use a backup app or service. You get 15GB of space in the cloud with Google Drive and there are many alternatives

How to factory reset a working Galaxy S5

Pull down the notification shade and tap the gear icon to bring up Settings. Choose Backup and reset listed under User and Backup and choose Factory data reset.

Double check that everything is backed up and then tap Reset device at the bottom of the screen. Tap Delete all on the next screen and wait for the process to complete and the phone to reboot. You’re done.

How to factory reset a Galaxy S5 using hardware keys

If you find that the touchscreen is unresponsive, there’s a problem accessing the menu, or maybe you forgot your pattern lock, then you can still factory reset your S5 using the hardware keys.

1. Turn the Galaxy S5 off.
  2. Now press and hold the Volume up button, the Home button, and the Powerbutton together until you see the Android on screen.
  3. Now use Volume down to highlight the wipe data/factory reset option and press the Power button to select it.
  4. Use Volume down again to highlight Yes – delete all user data and press Powerto select it.
  5. Wait until you see the reboot system now option and then use the Power button to select it.
  6. When the S5 restarts it should be completely wiped and ready to set up again.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Call me please
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry i posted this answer accidently to your open question however i will open the question to other experts with yahoo password. You will get an email as soon as an expert replies to you.

Expert:  CompDoc replied 1 year ago.

To reset your Yahoo Mail password ***** you have forgotten the phrase or cannot access your account:

1. Go to the Yahoo Password ***** page.
  2. Type your Yahoo Mail email address under My Yahoo ID is:.
  3. You can also enter just the user name part (what comes before, for instance, "@yahoo.com").

More items...

Yahoo Password ***** 1-***-***-**** Yahoo Account ...

www.yahootechsupport24x7.com/yahoo-password-reset.html

Expert:  CompDoc replied 1 year ago.

Have you resolved this issue?