Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  Computer Science Engineer with 10 years of experience in Computer Support, and Microsoft, A+ and Cisco certified
23822421

I'm getting a printer jam message on my Samsung ProXpress

Customer Question

I'm getting a printer jam message on my Samsung ProXpress Printer, M3320ND. I have cleared all the paper & checked all the spaces but I continue to get this message, preventing any printing.
Stephen Begert
Category: Computer
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

Have you removed the toner as well? What kind of paper got stuck and caused the paper jam?

Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have cleared all the jammed paper, removed & replaced drawers & toner cartridge & d/c'd from power.
I continue to get the blinking red light message ( !) & I am prevented from doing any printing.
Paper was standard office paper white. I also use Washington State Prescription paper

OK, it seems you checked everything already. Did you open the back door by any chance? If you didn't, open it and follow page 89 of the manual (Click HERE to download it)

If everything is OK there also, then something was probably broken or a paper jam sensor got defective, unfortunately. In that case you will need to replace or repair the printer. If it is still in warranty, you will receive a new one for free, otherwise it would probably be cheaper to buy a new one.

Please let me know if you checked the back of the unit already and opened the section inside as explained in page 89.

If you are not satisfied with the printer, please do not shot the messenger.

Please keep me posted, I would like to know if you checked the back or not.

Thanks!