Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Networks & Security Engineer
76221641

I have Windows 10 and I want to go back to Windows 8.1

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

Please go to your PC Settings, by typing Settings in the taskbar search bar, next to the Windows icon, and clicking on Settings. It will open the PC Settings. Select Update and Security. The Update and Security option opens. Here you will see options like Windows Update, Activation, Backup, Recovery and Windows Defender. Click on ‘Recovery‘.

This will open the Recovery settings window for your PC. You will see 3 options, please Click on ‘Go back to previous version of Windows’. option. Microsoft will then ask for your feedback and the reason to uninstall Windows 10.

Click on the Go back to Windows 8.1 button.

Once the rollback process is completed, your PC will automatically be booted into your previous version of Windows.

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the faces below, positive ratings are appreciated. if you still need help, please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help you

regards,

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

please accept my answer so i can get paid for my help.

Thank you