Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

Iphone 6 plus - when i first got it i remember seeing

Customer Question

Iphone 6 plus - when i first got it i remember seeing something about being able to have two facebooks accounts on the phone at the same time, can you direct me on how this is done?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm sorry about the issue.

You can go to App Store then there, type / search for Friendly Social then download the Friendly Social app and use it for multiple facebook accounts.

- Another method is to use one facebook account in the Facebook app. Then open the Safari app, and go to the website www.facebook.com in Safari app and there, use it for the other facebook account.

Please let me know. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I know both of these - however, when i purchased the phone it said in the tips that I could add a second facebook account. If you are not familiar with the new update please opt out so someone who might know can answer

I'm sorry; I did not know that you already knew about both of these methods. Do you mean the new iOS 9 update? I am currently using the latest iOS version 9, and the latest Facebook app.

Where exactly do you see the tip that lets you add a second facebook account? Did it also mention about adding another account of any other app / type?

I've checked everywhere; it is not possible other than the other two methods. There is still no option in Facebook app for adding a second account, but if you have not known yet, you can always sign out / sign in any facebook account in the Facebook app any time.

If an app does not give you the option to have multiple accounts, then you cannot do it.

Please let me know. Thank you.