Russell H., Computer Systems Expert
Experience:  13+ years experience
13568747

There is no problem with the credit card. I checked all the

Customer Question

there is no problem with the credit card. I checked all the numbers and all was correct. I was already frustrated and now this?
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What about the original problem i asked for help with
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Didn't you saydidn't you say
i could talk to someone. just before you shipped me to the legal site.i
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I am sorry to hear about your problem with the credit card entry and the site.

The message about the site not having been used for a while, probably indicated that you had to log in to your account again. Or the window, where you were logged in, may have been closed.

I regret that I cannot, myself, offer Live Phone Call service at this time.

Please tell me what site you are having the problem with.

As for credit card information entry... it may help to enter your information IN ALL-CAPS, LIKE THIS, because that is often how it is stored in the computer at your bank. Also be sure to enter everything just as seen on your credit card, and/or just as seen on your bank statement for the credit card's account... even little discrepancies may cause the card information to be refused by the website entry form.