Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have a New Telstra Medium, I would like some details

Customer Question

I have a New Telstra Medium Bundle, I would like some details regarding this package.
Home/Fax Number, Mobile Phone Numbers, How 2 access my Cable connection, New email addresses including this one and
attached to my AHA Mobile phone number,***@******.*** attached to my Apple 6 mobile number, attached to my Apple 6 mobile number , and
For any info regarding this I can be contacted on xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kind regards,
Wendy Louise Thomas
Category: Computer
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel