Wes
Wes, Consultant
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, 20+ years experience.
63083622

I have been trying to send an E mail to a friend but keep

Customer Question

I have been trying to send an E mail to a friend but keep getting a message that it was blocked with the following code 550 (sc001) Bay 004-MC 4F47. In the past I have always been able to contact her at the same E mail address. (The E mail address is correct)What's going on?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Wes replied 1 year ago.

The error code indicates that the receiving server is rejecting your message because the content of the message or the originating server has been identified as having sent SPAM/unsolicited e-mail. This is not something you will likely be able to fix on your own as it requires the intervention of your e-mail provider or internet service provider.

Expert:  Wes replied 1 year ago.

# ***** SC-001 Mail rejected by Microsoft for policy reasons. Reasons for rejection may be related to content with spam-like characteristics or IP/domain reputation. If you are not an e-mail/network admin please contact your E-mail/Internet Service Provider for help.