Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

Cant unlock my galagy S6

Customer Question

Cant unlock my galagy S6
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Was the password *****?
Does it give you the option to use your google / gmail account?
Is it okay to reset the Galaxy S6 fresh, so you can re-set it up fresh, like brand-new, with a new password ***** want?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to am im getting charge again

We can communicate at this web page. There is no additional charge, and we guarantee our service, so don't worry.
Was the password *****?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Apply the charge to the payment i made sence u cant not help
I do live online support. Is it okay to reset the Galaxy S6 fresh, so you can re-set it up fresh, like brand-new, with a new password ***** want?
Please reply at the box below; we guarantee our service. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
covenant better business Bureau
we have an A+ service rating at the Better Business Bureau website. Is it okay to reset the Galaxy S6 fresh, so you can re-set it up fresh, like brand-new, with a new password ***** want?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
1109V
Can you please answer this question: Is it okay to reset the Galaxy S6 fresh, so you can re-set it up fresh, like brand-new, with a new password ***** want? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. Please try the following fix:

1. Turn off the phone by holding the Power button, then select the Power off option when prompted.
  2. Then press at the same time the 3 buttons: Volume Up + Home + Power , until you see Samsung logo, then release. Then Then the recovery menu should appear.
  3. Then select the option "wipe data / factory reset" by using the Volume Up / Down buttons to navigate and then pressing the Power button to confirm.
  4. Then select option "Yes -- delete all user data" using Volume buttons again, then press Power button.
  5. When prompted "reboot system now", press Power button.
  6. Then it will let you re-set up the phone fresh with a new password ***** want.

Do you see a menu when trying the above steps?

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It didnt do nothing but shut off

Please make sure the phone is powered off. Press and hold the Power button for about 12 seconds, then the phone should be completely off

, then press at the same time the 3 buttons Volume Up, Home, and Power for at least 10 seconds until a menu appears. Do you see any recovery menu when trying that?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nooe it dudbt di birgibg did y reset thepassword

Can you please make sure you did press and hold the 3 buttons as shown in the attachment link below? Thank you.

Can you please click on the website below and watch the video instructions there carefully?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNOzhXikQAU

Do you see any menu now when trying the steps as shown in the video? When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.