Tejas  A. Tandel
Tejas A. Tandel, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  computer engineering
32711602

My cellphone will not take pictures because it says there is

Customer Question

my cellphone will not take pictures because it says there is not enough availablestorage. I added storage and do not have many pictures or games on the phone. can not figure out what wrong. icloud shows 189 gb available. and total storage 200 gb. this iPhone says 10.9 gb.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Tejas A. Tandel replied 1 year ago.

Hi Sir, Please restart your phone and check it once. Sometimes our phone holds garbage memory if it is not restarted for a long time. If it does not work please let me know. If works Please accept the answer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I contact you all last night and thought the problem was solved but it's doing the same thing today. I try to take a picture and it says I don't have enough space. icloud shows 189 bg available but 0 bytes for photos. don't know what to do

Looks like your memory card has been corrupted. It happens to the desktop machine as well where it shows you 500 GB free but when you download something, It does not get downloaded because of hard disk corruption. You need to show your phone to your local vendor. It is an hardware problem. You will be given a new phone if it is in warranty.