Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I'm having trouble with my e mail address and possibly the

Customer Question

I'm having trouble with my e mail address and possibly the password. Would you please help me out with this. Thanks a million!!!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please for which email service this is for? eg: Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail? And whats the message you get when you fail to sign in?

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it's for ourtime.com
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Thank you

Can you click on my link below and reset the password *****

http://www.ourtime.com/v3/forgotpassword

Once you have reset the password ***** use this new password ***** sign into your account.

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yahoo
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

ok... you said Yahoo and ourtime.

With which account are you having the problem with?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,