Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Networks & Security Engineer
76221641

I have an apple computer. How do I install pandora on my

Customer Question

I have an apple computer.
How do I install pandora on my computer?
I talked to a lady yesterday who was going to give me a telephone number of some technitions who could help but we hung up before I got the telephone number
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

To download the Desktop App, sign into your Pandora account, if you don't have an account please create one by going to : http://www.pandora.com and click on Register. then click your email address (or name) in the upper right corner. Select Settings and then Install Desktop App. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.

hope this help, if you need further help let me know and i will gladly continue to help

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the faces below, positive ratings are appreciated. if you still need help, please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help you

Note: Please do not rate an answer as poor or bad service if you are not satisfied

regards,