Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

After installing Windows 10 from the recommended down load,

Customer Question

After installing Windows 10 from the recommended down load, I am unable to access my office files (WORD AND EXCEL). I get different error messages each time I try and have gotten the one to reinstall. I do not have the program as my computer which was Windows 8 had it loaded when I bought it. What can I do?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you remember your Microsoft Office Word / Excel version, such as 2013, 2010, 2007, etc.?
Where did you purchase Office previously?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Office 2013 on the computer when I purchased it. I think it will be best to get local help but thank you.

I'm sorry, local support can charge you a lot. If you'd like to, I can connect remotely to your computer and fix the issue directly and quickly on your computer for you right now. Please reply at the box below. Don't worry, we guarantee our service. Thank you.