Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

Have completely lost my old Bellsouth e-mail set up. Was

Customer Question

Have completely lost my old Bellsouth e-mail set up. Was***@******.***
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please the error you now get when you try to sign into your email account? This will help tell me the issue you have.

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,