Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I can't remember password google account to get to my play

Customer Question

i can't remember password ***** my google account to get to my play store. or my account.
could you please just text my password. my cell number(###) ###-#### *****
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

For security reasons we cannot do this, else it would bypass the entire security of the account.

You need to do it via the recovery procedure and if you got the code it would work, it is likely you took too long or entered in the wrong code (as there is a time limit).

Can you click on my link below and go through the procedure again.

https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery/

Let me know how you go and if you get stuck, on which step.

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,