Russell H., Computer Systems Expert
Experience:  13+ years experience
13568747

I 't know what is going on ???? But I keep trying to join

Customer Question

I don't know what is going on ???? But I keep trying to join and for some reason you got my info and I did not give this to you ?? How did you get it?? I want to join only for one mouth and I am getting nowhere ?? can't I just join for one mo.?? as that is all I want
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Are you asking about the process of signing up for JustAnswer.com service? and perhaps you are having trouble with the subscription process or its status or solicitations?

Or is it some other website or service that you are asking about?

If it is JustAnswer that you are asking about, I am sorry if JustAnswer.com's salesmanship or offers have offended in any way. I assure you I have no power over such matters and had no hand in their design and presentation.

For all issues of billing, payment, subscription terms and status, etc., I must refer you to

Customer Support at JustAnswer.com, which may be contacted through:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

They will no doubt address your concern, if you contact them, with reasonable promptness.