John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MCP, RHCE
50152684

My main web site is Internet explorer, my wife has the same

Customer Question

My main web site is Internet explorer, my wife has the same web browser also. She and I share the same comp. Her side crashed and wouldn't pull up the web site. My side still worked. Now my site has stopped working. There is a site called Fire Fox that we can still pull up the internet but I still need to get it fixed if at all possible.
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

Sir/Ma’am please provide the following details so that I can understand the issue you are facing more clearly
Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8 or any other

Which web browser is your wife using ?

When you say crash does it mean it wont open or shows not responding message?

Sincerely,

Note: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. You will also get an email notification in your email each time I reply. To reply back to me use the reply box below

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Sir/Ma'am checking whether you still need my help in fixing the web browser issue if so please let me know.

If you do not need any help let me know that too so that i can close this question.

Sincerely,