Freddy M.
Freddy M., Support Specialist
Experience:  Years of experience in the IT field and in customer support.
15852642

I have an hp pavilion23 I have had week rebooting loop hp

Customer Question

I have an hp pavilion23 I have had for a week rebooting loop hp then told me to reformat my pic which I have done now it keeps telling me there is an error in installing windows 8 which is what I was running
Category: Computer
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. How old is the computer? What is the exact and entire error it is giving you now?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Computer is a all in one and is eleven months old
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Ok that is good since it should stll be under warranty for the next 30 days if you need a part, What is the exact and entire error it is giving you now?