Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator
Experience:  Systems Administrator
58973002

I downloaded Microsoft 10 September 30th on my home

Customer Question

Hi, I downloaded Microsoft 10 September 30th on my home computer. Afterwards I could not sign in with microsoft. Microsoft told me to use my business log in on my home computer after they got my identity. It worked to get me on line
but it mixed up the two separate computers data. All my business stuff is now on my home computer. Charlene
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

If you have the password ********@******.*** you should be able to login to your home PC using it. Then we can delete the work profile off your home computer. If it won't let you, while you're logged in with your work email at home, we can add your home email to it so that you can then login.

Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

Checking in to see if you still need help with this issue, if so please reply at your convenience.