Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Technician
62741268

I want to know if it is possible to convert language in

Customer Question

I want to know if it is possible to convert language in skype
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

Skype for Mac tries to use the language you are using on your system. If it doesn't have any available translations for that language, then it will try to use the next one in your system language list.

There is a Translator that you can install on your Mac for Skype. >>PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR THE TRANSLATOR<<

You can change the language shown in menus and messages, and in many apps. However, some apps can’t display their menus and messages in all languages.

1. Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Language & Text, and then click Language.
  2. Drag the language you most want to see in menus and dialogs to the top of the list, and then choose an option for sorted lists.

OptionDescription

Languages list:If an app supports the first language in the list, its menus and messages appear in that language. If it doesn’t support the first language, it uses the second language in the list, and so on. If you don’t see the language you want to use in the list, click Edit List.

Order for sorted lists:You can sort the items listed in a Finder window by name, date modified, size, and so on. The language you choose in this menu influences how the Finder sorts items by name.

These language settings may also change the language used in other parts of an app or in the text you see on some websites.

Please let me know if you need any other assistance.

Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.

Thank you very much!