Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

Every time I try and play a game it tells me to clean the

Customer Question

Every time I try and play a game it tells me to clean the disk and play another blue ray to check that it works properly the movies work but my games go to this message Error code 80010514. Please help
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me which version of windows you are using and the make and model of your computer?

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
PlayStation 3 [email protected] slim model
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry meNt 2010 model. I think I have fixed it by doing a software reset cause I played 2 different games and it actually loaded faster
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

ok, Software reset is one way you can go, it skipped a few steps we could have done but reloading it is a common solution.

It should be ok following this, but I have marked this question to never close just in case.

If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you