technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant
Experience:  20 years experience. B.S. Computer Science
65369237

In windows 10 where is the Windows Contacts icon? I want to

Customer Question

In windows 10 where is the Windows Contacts icon? I want to create contact groups (mailing lists). The Help info that prints out is for Windows Vista. I do not have All Programs when I click on the Start button, only All Apps, and there is no Windows Contacts choice there.
Category: Computer
Expert:  technicalcat replied 1 year ago.

.

Hello, and thank you for using this service.

Contacts will be in the new Windows 10 mail and calendar application. If you haven't yet looked into this application, then please check it out and see if you can setup the contacts as you wish. Here is information on how to get to it.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-set-up-email

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am in Mail in Windows 10 but am stuck with a message "not synced yet" which I cannot get rid of.

That's a different problem. It could be difficult to solve over the Q&A venue. If you'd like, I could connect to your computer, and try to fix while you watch. If you would like this, let me know a good time that you will be available. Thanks.